Saturday, April 16, 2011

BELIAU!!~~

SALAM....
Hello everyone.... Actually the main purpose of this blog is for me to write and read my own experience.... which can be simplify in a word = BELIAU...

However, the courage to give the full focus on BELIAU never been existed before... So, I hope, after this horror semester, I would present BELIAU in full version in hardcopy and maybe online version.... Who knows ???

Anyway, BELIAU actually just a throw out from my mind... So, if there any what? why? and when? .... Seriously, I cant answer sincerely.....

Therefore, please, read it as another way you gain a knowledge.... Seriously, please...Please dont compare this to anyone life, novel, or anything... It just coming out from my mind and I just change it to the words that I understand. Presenting BELIAU in this novel actually presenting the part of my way of think... Its quiet tough for me and I hope that it just a story....
Thanks for reading......

No comments:

Post a Comment